The Aerobika® OPEP device has been clinically proven to reduce exacerbations, increase lung function and enhance patient quality of life.iv It is designed to be easy-to-use and its unique pressure-oscillation dynamic works with the natural process in the lungs to assist in mucus clearance.
How it Works
Airways inflammed, collapsed, and plugged with mucus.
Optional Pressure Manometer
- Helps develop proper technique and actively engages patient in therapy
- Provides immediate feedback with a visual goal
- Helps achieve therapeutic pressure every time to maximize treatment effectiveness
- I Svenningsen S. et al. COPD 2016;13(1):66 – 74.
- iBurudpakdee C, et al. Pulmonary Therapy 2017; 3(1): 163–171.
- III Khoudigian S, et al. Submitted for publication 2017
- IV Burudpakdee C, et al. Pulmonary Therapy 2017; 3(1): 163–171. and Svenningsen S. et al. COPD 2016;13(1):66 – 74.
- V Wolkove N, et al. CHEST 2002;121(3):702-7.